Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Trampolines and Nap Time


Those of you who have Children of your own know the value of a worn out child when it is nap time. I do not mean the over tired, no they're going to throw a fit tired, I mean a wholesome post running tired that causes a great quiet in the home at nap time.

My friend Tom's kids are old enough to no longer jump on a trampoline. I don't know how old that is, I still love 'em, but anyway. He gave us their trampoline. Its got a safety net, for all of you that thought this was about to be our second trip to teh emergency room, and is in good condition. Ask me to tell you the funny 'moving the tramp' story.

Anyway, Erinae (now 2) can say trampoline, and her eyes dance to say it. They love it. And it's helping nap-time too!

Thanks Tom

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Celia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home