Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pastoral Encouragement

I went to my Pastor, and his gentle wisdom has calmed the storm within me. My heart has been freed to pray and I give thanks. Without wise counsel, without direction from the body how would I walk? God you have given me hope through an older brother in Christ. Thanks be to God!

I am still not sure of so very many steps. I still do not know how to minister most effectively. I am wanting to rise on eagle's wings. But am I willing to wait?

Secret Prayer is still far too lacking in my life. I need it greatly. I have neglected my soul in work. I have labored, but not wisely. So my body is tired, and frustrated, but my soul is mostly just hungry. Father, feed my inmost being. That I may have life, that I may have joy, that I may sing in victory.

Speak Lord for your servant hears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home